I didn’t make The Day of Requests for a long time. So here are the rules.
- TDoR will start on 00:00 GMT of May 13 and will end on 24:00 GMT of May 13 – use this site to convert GMT to your timezone
- TDoR will be divided into three parts: in 1st (00:00-10:00 GMT) all users may suggest their games for repacking; in 2nd (10:00-12:00) I combine all those requests into a poll; in the final, 3rd part (12:00-24:00) the poll is open for voting.
- On the next day, May 14, I will announce from 7 to 10 repacks, based on public voting results. The number will depend on my mood on that day.
- The following games CANNOT be requested and will be IGNORED while combining the poll: games I already repacked (doesn’t matter if there are newer versions available); game series/anthologies requests; bypassed games (i.e. Forza Horizon 3), uncracked games (i.e. Gears of War 4); console games (i.e. PS3, PS4, WiiU exclusive titles); games older than 10 years.
- One person can request only one game – IP/behaviour logging will be in place for checking. Read other requests before typing anything to make no dupes.
- I won’t announce the order of repacking of winners, but they will be put into my queue and will be made asap.
- These rules may change any time.
So, if you really wanted to make a request – come to my site on May 13 and participate. If crowd will support your choice – you’ll get my fit and beatiful repack ?